Make your financial dreams a reality

Use our Financial Planning service to understand actions you can take to achieve your financial goals
Contact-Us

Pay less tax

Using legitimate tax planning and business development strategies we can help you pay less tax.
Learn-More

Simple, cost effective accountancy

Xero online accounts, designed with small businesses in mind. It’s simple, secure and all for a monthly fixed fee.
Learn more about Xero

Keep YOUR money in the family

Protect your family wealth with simple estate planning strategies.
Contact us

Parker Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisors, Solihull & Birmingham

As chartered accountants, independent financial advisors and management consultants based in Solihull near Birmingham we are proud to serve a large number of companies and individuals with their accountancy and financial planning needs.

Our clients include family owned businesses, limited companies and partnerships as well as company directors, business owners, high net worth individuals and couples approaching retirement.

Being based in Solihull means that, if you live and work in the Midlands, we are close to you and your business and we are always happy to meet with you, should you wish. Our clients are however spread around the UK, many of whom use Parker Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisors for specialist financial advice they can’t find elsewhere.

The business was established in 1994 and is led by Andy Parker who is one of only a handful of jointly qualified Chartered Accountants and Chartered Financial Planners in the country. Andy has created a business that is able to serve the full range of financial needs of business and personal clients, from tax advice to audit and accounts through lifestyle financial planning and inheritance tax mitigation.

Parker Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisors incorporates: Parker Business Development Ltd, Parker Tax and Trusts Ltd and Parker Financial Planning LLP.

As members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, the largest professional accountancy body in Europe, we are committed to standards of excellence in accountancy practice and to keeping up to date with the latest changes and initiatives affecting accountancy practice.

Our financial planning work through Parker Financial Planning LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Alongside the accountancy and financial strands of our business we also offer specialist Quality Standards Consultancy. Our experienced team has helped numerous businesses achieve ISO and Kite Mark standards over the years.

Why you should talk to us about your financial issues

Our website is full of innovative, practical solutions to what are common, and sometimes not so common, business and financial challenges. 90% of our solutions are implemented by us. The remaining 10% result from us devising the solution but passing the implementation to a specialist third party, for example in the case of tax, wills and estate planning.

Tell us what you want to achieve and through our combined experience we will have a solution to the problem. Being dually qualified as Chartered Accountants and Chartered Financial Planners we are able to use an additional range of financial services solutions to tackle business problems.

Call us on 0121 704 1354 to find out how we can help you.


Parker Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisors is the trading name for PLW Advisors Ltd (Registered No. 10396831), and Parker Financial Planning LLP (Registered No. OC347027). Parker Financial Planning LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. All companies are registered in England and Wales – registered office contact details here