Make your financial dreams a reality

Use our Financial Planning service to understand actions you can take to achieve your financial goals
Contact-Us

Pay less tax

Using legitimate tax planning and business development strategies we can help you pay less tax.
Learn-More

Simple, cost effective accountancy

Xero online accounts, designed with small businesses in mind. It’s simple, secure and all for a monthly fixed fee.
Learn more about Xero

Keep YOUR money in the family

Protect your family wealth with simple estate planning strategies.
Contact us

Parker Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisors, Birmingham

We are chartered accountants and independent financial advisors based in Birmingham. We are led by Andy Parker who is a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Financial Planner. Being chartered accountants means that our work is of the highest standard. We belong to the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, the largest professional accountancy body in Europe. As financial advisors we are authorised by the Financial Services Authority. You are assured of quality, regulated advice.

Alongside the accountancy and financial strands of our business we also offer specialist Quality Standards Consultancy. Our experienced team has helped numerous businesses achieve ISO and Kite Mark standards over the years.

Being based in Birmingham means that, if you live and work in the Midlands, we are close to you and your business and we are always happy to meet with you, should you wish. Our clients are however spread around the UK, many of whom use Parker Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisors for specialist financial advice they can’t get elsewhere.

Why you should talk to us about your business financial issues

Our website is full of innovative, practical solutions to what are common, and sometimes not so common, business problems. 90% of our solutions are implemented by us. The remaining 10% result from us devising the solution but passing the implementation to a specialist third party.

Tell us what you want to achieve and through our combined experience we will have a solution to the problem. Being dually qualified as Chartered Accountants and Chartered Financial Planners we are able to use an additional range of financial services solutions to tackle business problems.

Call us on 0121 704 1354 to find out how we can help you.

Parker Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisors is the trading name for Parker Business Development Ltd (Registered No. 4116664), Parker Tax and Trust Ltd (Registered No. 06950353) and Parker Financial Planning LLP (Registered No. OC347027). Parker Financial Planning LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. All companies are registered in England and Wales – registered office contact details here